Get sports odds data for loads of sports from bookmakers around the world
# Get Access
Subscribe to receive your API key via email
The Odds API covers several global bookmakers including
- US Bookmakers: DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Bovada, MyBookie.ag, Intertops and more
- UK Bookmakers: Unibet, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Betfair, Bet Victor, Paddy Power and more
- EU Bookmakers: 1xBet, Pinnacle, Betfair, Betway, Unibet and more
- Aussie Bookmakers: Sportsbet, TAB, Neds, Ladbrokes, Betfair, Unibet and more
The Odds API provides odds data for several in-season sports
- Football odds data: NFL, College Football (NCAA), Aussie Rules (AFL)
- Soccer odds data: EPL, FA Cup, German Bundesliga, UEFA Europa & Champions Leagues, Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga, Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, A-league and much more
- Basketball odds data: NBA, US College Basketball (NCAA), Euroleague
- Baseball odds data: MLB
- Ice hockey odds data: NHL
- Cricket odds data: Test matches, IPL, Big Bash and more
- Rugby league odds data: Aussie NRL
- Golf odds data: Masters Tournament, PGA Championship, US Open, The Open Championship
- Tennis odds data: All Grand Slams
- Politics odds data: Next US President odds
- And more
The Odds API offers odds data for the following markets
- head-to-head (moneyline) odds
- point spreads (handicap) odds on version 3+
- totals (over/under) odds on version 3+
- outrights (futures) odds new on version 3+ for relevant sports. More info
Point spreads and totals aren't yet as comprehensive as moneyline markets, so they don't count against usage quotas on paid plans.
If you're using the JSON API, be sure to use the mkt parameter to access spreads and totals markets. See the API docs for details.
The Live Odds API delivers near real-time odds for live (in-play) and upcoming sports events from several bookmakers.
Sports odds data is no older than a few seconds to a few minutes, updating more frequently as games go live.
Outrights (futures) odds data is less dynamic and is updated every hour pre-match, but more frequently when games go live.
# Stay Updated
We make improvements all the time.
Follow us on Twitter to stay updated on new sports, bookmakers and features.